Field Marketing Manager
by: Scott Swanson
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to build out and execute an account plan that includes the following elements:
- Drive creation, planning and execution of events and trade shows.
- Identify the right opportunities and execute trade show promotional plans for maximizing company exposure and producing sales leads..
- Execute all aspects of event and tradeshow management and production from content and program development, design, vendor management, logistics, set up, tear down, invitations, sponsorships, promotions, staffing, staff training, lead capture and more.
- Negotiate contracts and managing relationships with outside vendors, and preparing ROI evaluations of events and tradeshows.
Account Based Marketing
- Insights: Conduct research to identify insights on industry dynamics, company news, business needs, and marketing priorities that will help shape our engagement.
- Contact Identification: Identify the right people to engage within Target Accounts. These will be the stakeholders in the buying process.
- Lead Qualification: Help qualify and route inbound leads.
- Campaigns: Devise and execute campaigns that drive funnel progression for new and existing opportunities. Identify the right content that we can use to engage and nurture contacts in each target account. Help with content creation based on need and interest. Channels include but are not limited to email, social, direct mail, and events. This also includes Welcome Kits and other assets for converting Pilots and engaging existing customers.
- 1 – 3 years prior account development or inside sales experience, preferably within software.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the Enterprise Solutions, Solutions Engineering, and Account Management organizations.
- Deep understanding and ability to communicate the value proposition to customers both at a business and technical level.
- Skill to keep Salesforce.com up to-date with lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking, correct marketing event codes with the ability to track success.
- Track record of exceeding pipeline contribution and qualified opportunity targets.