by: Scott Swanson
We are seeking a design leader to help drive the next stage of our growth journey. You will own the visual identity and branding of our award-winning customer education company whose software is used by [some big brands] and hundreds of others. You will work with a team of marketers in creating impactful websites, infographics, print media, and other marketing collateral. This full-time position reports to the VP of marketing.
- Did you get a 10 out of 10 on Is It Centered?
- Do you believe that design needs to be more than skin deep to have an impact
- Are chomping at the bit to create compelling visual and user experiences in a variety of media>
- Do you embrace both the art and the science of design?
If so, we want to hear from you.
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into visually striking and compelling designs.
- Own the design and user experiences for the acquisition and help experience on Skilljar.com
- Partner with content marketers to design our content’s the user experience of a piece of content from conception to launch.
- Combine data and visual design to create insightful infographics and other interactive content assets.
- Bring creative vision to the table that challenges the status quo–in a collaborative and open-minded manner.
- Drive the development of web, print, and presentation graphics.
- Update, build, and format existing white papers, data sheets, case studies, etc.
- Design and edit web graphics, including but not limited to, web banners, landing pages, and email/newsletter templates.
- Assist in user experience design and web design for our customer facing application.
- Inspire the team by introducing fresh design, technology, and unique graphic ideas.
- 5+ years full-time experience in an agency or in-house creative team.
- Expert in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and effectively prioritize your workload.
- Ability to visually communicate complicated concepts using graphics, diagrams, and other visuals.
- Experience multivariate testing design patterns to maximize their effectiveness
- Working knowledge of Familiarity with HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- Practitioner of responsive/mobile-first best practices.
- Proven track record creating, and portfolio of, engaging and valuable B2B designs. We consider your resume and portfolio a representation of your design philosophy.
- Confidence to accept and respond to critiques. Be passionate about your work and executing it to perfection.